Customer this days prefer to shop online; this saves their time, provides a wide range of options to choose from and many other advantages.
So, having a Web Shop or E-Commerce website is important these days. It brings a lot of online sales apart from the offline sales in the shop.
As an offline shop/business owner going online can be difficult & time taking. You will have to set up a new web shop. Along with it, you have to always keep adding & updating products information in multiple systems, manage inventories, manage orders, etc; which gets cumbersome, time taking and repetitive task.
? Imagine a case where you will have to manually update new stocks, outdated stocks in both Online Billing Software & online store (woo commerce) multiple times a day or even week; won’t it become hectic task?
? Again you will have to enter online orders into Online Billing Software or accounting software to get your business accounts sorted, painful, isn’t it?
? Customer Loyalty: with customer information split into multiple systems (Online Billing Software & online store) getting the right data for customers can never be correct.
? Online Billing Software solves all this for your business, and you can go online in minutes.
All you need is a “Online Billing Software with woocommecer function and a WooCommerce Shop setup. And you’re ready to sell your products to customers worldwide.
What does this function do??
This function does a lot of heavy lifting for you. The most important are:
- Synchronization of Products.
- Synchronization of Order.
- Lot more…
Synchronization of Products (online billing software to your WooCommerce Store):
The very first problem of products & inventories gets solved the moment you install the addon.
- Enter your products details once, that is only in your POS software.?
- Click on Synchronize Products button & it’s done. All products information gets send to your WooCommerce store.
- Products Name, Price, Inventory, Categories, tax information, and other details get added to your WooCommerce shop.
- You can also set different prices for your WooCommerce customer. Give them a special price.
Synchronization of Order (WooCommerce store to Online Billing Software):
The second problem of managing orders & keeping your accounts sorted gets solved here.?
- With a click of button sync order from your online customer to Online Billing Software.
- No matter what – Inventories automatically get adjusted.
- Customer information automatically gets synced & orders get into the customer account.
- Special Tag to highlight the WooCommerce Order.
Synchronization of Categories (Online Billing software to Woo commerce)
- Categories also get synced.
- Products are added to the category that belong to in Online Billing Software.
- This ensures you don’t have to re-add categories in WooCommerce.
- The category helps customers to better filter products.
Mapping of Taxes
Taxes are important, we have ensured it goes right here as well.
- Map tax from Online Billing Software to Woo.
- Products will have tax applied to it as per Online Billing Software.
Logs are important. This gives you a very useful layman’s view of synchronization happening.
- All synchronization details are logged
- Details like
- When last synced?
- Who synced?
- What all get synced?
- Error or Suggestions if any.
Who needs it??
This function is optional. You can use it or run Online Billing Software without it also.
You need it if you have an offline store & want to diversify your income with an online store easily without having to worry about inventories, checking order in multiple applications.
Why do I need it??
It solves the most painful problem for business owners. Makes managing both – online & offline store easy .
One System to manage both. Life cannot get much easy ?