Installation of Android App
In order to turn your Android phone into a SMS Gateway you have to download the app.
- Android 6 (Marshmallow) or above
- Device with 3 GB or more RAM. It works on lower spec devices but you may experience degraded performance.
- A device with Google Play Services. If your device has Google Play Store then it means it does have Google Play Services.
- Android device must be connected with internet
App Inatallation Steps
Step-01: Open any browser from your android smartphone and browse this url “https://thecodecomposer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/my-mobile-sms.apk” a downloading process will be started instantly. Here I am using “Chrome” browser.
Step-03: It’s may take few moments to complete the installation process. After successfully installed, open the app.
Step-05: Input Admn panel url “https://mysms.thecodecompser.com” in the server URL field.
Step-9: Almost Done! Now, you have logged in into your dashboard
- Make sure your enter right remote server URL https://mysms.thecodecompser.com
- If you input an incorrect URL and proceed to next then you have to un-install the app and install again or clear storage data/cache and run again then you can set the server URL again.
How to clear storage data/cache
- Settings > Apps > Mobile SMS Gateway > Storage > Press “Cear Data” and “Clear Cache” button